A Little About Lone Star Builders – Your Texas Hill Country Custom Home Builder
Letter of Introduction:
Thank you for your inquiry about our company. The purpose of this site is to give you an overview of our company and hopefully convince you to select Lone Star Builders as YOUR builder.
We are a family-owned and operated builder in the Texas Hill Country with our office located at 725 N. Main, Suite #1 , Boerne, TX 78006
(Map to our Office)
We generally serve an area within 120 miles of Boerne. Distance from Boerne, however, is only one factor we consider when evaluating a customer’s project.
What we believe sets Lone Star Builders apart from other builders are Choice, Dependability and Value:
- Style: Gambrel roof, Gable roof, Hip roof, Porches
- Material: Siding (Cedar, HardiPlank, Stone, Stucco, Metal); Roofing (shingles, metal – galvanized or painted); Interior (drywall, paneling, natural woods); Flooring (carpet, vinyl, tile, hardwood, stained concrete)
- Stage of Completion: From Shell to Turn-key or in between
- Floor Plan: Ours, Yours or we can work with you to develop one that fits you
- Building Use: We build homes but will also build for any of our customers’ needs such as guest houses, small home for Grandma and Grandpa, ranch foreman houses, office buildings, weekend “getaway” cabins at the lake or hunting ranch, barns, workshops and outdoor cooking pavillion.
DEPENDABILITY: You can depend on us for quality construction and help with plans, material, siting, well, septic, schedules – anything.
- The Owners are also the management – accessible right at our office, with an 800 phone number and by cell phone ·
- The Construction Manager is also always available – customers get his mobile telephone number so they can contact him with any questions
VALUE: We feel we are very competitive and would like to prove it to you. We can provide the options, service and quality without the high overhead and markup of other custom builders.
We like to say (and practice!) that, at Lone Star Builders, “The Customer Can Have It Their Way!”. All of us here, work on the same team – your team – ready to do what it takes. I hope this short overview helps you get a feeling for Lone Star Builders and we look forward to hearing from you and working with you on your building project.
General Manager, Partner